Kia Repair and Service in Kansas City and Overland Park
Hello, and welcome to Sallas Auto Repair, your one-stop shop for Kia service in South Kansas City and Overland Park. Whether you are dealing with a dash light, a repair issue, or routine maintenance, you can have faith in our team of ASE Certified Mechanics and Service Advisors.
Sallas Auto Repair has earned the right to be considered the most trustworthy and reliable automotive repair shop in our area.
Our methods and standards at Sallas Auto Repair are:
- Your Safety — Our staff takes your safety seriously. How do we do this? With digital courtesy inspections on almost every visit. These inspections allow us to look for any safety issues you are not aware of and any maintenance items that need to be addressed.
- Transparency with Digital Inspections – We text or email the results of our digital inspections or diagnoses with pictures so you can see what we see. We invite you to the shop to see what issue needs your attention at the time of your visit.
- Budget and Quality – First, we check to see if something is under warranty to help cover the cost. We also source high-quality original parts and fluids for your Kia to give the best possible outcome and longevity to the service work performed. Then we bring this plan to you and take time to go over options for your service or repair with details and photos.
Sallas Auto Repair recommends following the routine maintenance recommended for your vehicle. To prove this concept, lets evaluate the consequences that derive from disregarding routine services that warrant your attention:
- Oil Changes — Leaving dirty or old oil in your motor can lead to increased friction and the eventual wearing down of expensive vital components.
- Tire Rotations – creating preventable wear and tear and increased risk of roadside issues are all symptoms of tires that are not rotated and inspected every 7,500 miles.
- Timing Belt Changes – A neglected timing belt can cause extensive damage to your engine if it gets to the stage of degradation OR fails while you are driving. This quickly becomes a costly repair.
- Brake Inspections – While brakes might seem "out of sight out of mind," examining your brakes regularly guarantees they are ready to perform correctly when you need them at higher speeds, quick braking situations, or towing.
So what are we saying?
We encourage you to contact us when you are ready to make a plan of services you need or will be needing so you are not caught by surprise. We will pull your maintenance schedule, go over the details and show you the best plan of attack!
Please know, we provide details and recommendations, never pressure. We are here to partner with you and to work with your budget, not ours.
When you need service, how do we help with your time crunch?
- Same Day Service - in most cases
- Loaner Vehicles
- Vehicle Pick Up and Delivery when available
- Courtesy Shuttle Service
- Email Service Reminders
- Online Appointment Scheduling
- Text Messaging
- Two Convenient Locations
Why Trust Us?
We back our work with a 2-year or 24,000-mile warranty. Sallas Auto Repair has grown to be the #1 choice for maintenance, repair, and performance for most vehicles. We deliver proper Kia services with the right tools, best diagnostic equipment, and trained mechanics to ensure that your vehicle is always running at peak performance.
Kia vehicles today are loaded with advanced computer systems that monitor everything from engine performance to active onboard monitor systems from your transmission, braking system, cooling system, and much more. We use the manufacturer-recommended tools to diagnose and repair the issue, working under the same guidelines as any 5-star mechanic. So, what's the difference between Sallas Auto Repair and a Kia dealership? It all comes down to quality service, better customer relations, and better pricing in a much faster time frame. We treat you like a part of our family, not like another number. We also guarantee superior savings compared to Kia dealership prices, all without sacrificing an ounce of quality, consistency, and repair excellence!
You can count on the knowledgeable Service Advisors and mechanics at Sallas Auto Repair. Bring your vehicle to one of our two locations to discover why so many Kia owners choose us for their repairs, service, and maintenance needs.
Please call us or click to schedule an appointment or visit us. We're located in South Kansas City, MO, and Overland Park, KS, and are open Monday through Friday.